Includes the following changes:
- Removed singleton for the HibernateDAORegistry
- JAXB Configuration Support
- Ability to customize the loader for hibernate connections.
- Compatibility with registry-cdc 1.3.0.
- Fixed bug that restricted one DAO per Repository.
This is a major release. This release adds support for both Hibernate2 and Hibernate3 configurations and it
contains a new DAORegistry, which stores and provides access to Data Access Objects.
This release adds support for accessing hibernate session factories through a common repository interface.
Using a single propety file, the application can load up hibernate configuration files and start
connections to multiple database instances located across different nodes.
- Support for loading resources from a JAR file
- Support for loading multiple registry-config files into the same registry.
- Cleaned up the JUnit tests.