This a minor release that exposes the RepositoryRegistry instance directly to Repository implementations. To migrate,
add public void setRepositoryRegistry(RepositoryRegistry repositoryRegistry) to each Repository
This release increases the flexibility in customizing the registry. Includes the following changes:
- Removed the singleton implementation, allowing multiple Registries.
- Added a RepositoryLoader that allows the customization of repository loading
- Added a RegistryLoader that allows the customization of registry loading
- Added ability to programmatically set the RepositoryLoader and RegistryLoader
- Minor bug fixes.
- Unique ids on log messages.
Includes the following changes:
- Added RepositoryLoader that allows the developer to create a customer loader that reads a different type of registy-config.xml file
- Added additional methods for managing the Registry
- Expanded Unit Tests
- Expanded documentation
Includes updated documentation and support for maven site deployment.
Build moved from maven 1.0.2 to maven 2.0. Added site documentation
- Support for loading resources from a JAR file
- Support for loading multiple registry-config files into the same registry.
- Cleaned up the JUnit tests.